Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleep

I am in need of some sleep. The past few nights I have been tired but just could not stop my mind long enough to doze off. One of the reasons I love this blog is because it stops my mind from focusing on other things and allows me to doze off into the greatness of God. I really believe so many people fill distant from God because they don't give themselves a routine that makes them stop. I know God always longs to meet with us but often He doesn't overwhelm our daily lives. I have heard it said pain and trials are a megaphone that God uses to speak to us. In the good times it seems like God whispers His love for us. I am so blessed right now, if I don't stop my mind I miss the splendor of communion with God.

If times are good, what is your routine to ensure time focused on God?

No comments:

Post a Comment