Monday, December 8, 2008

Physically Tired & Spiritually Motivated

The retreat was great spending some time building friendships with the students also, I got tackled perfectly in a game of king of the hill on something called a jumping pillow. Landing on my face right in the dirt luckily I didn't get hurt. I think it was the most entertaining thing of my wife's weekend judging by her laughter when I raised up with sand stuck to my face. Yes, Terri got to go with us it's so great to have her ministering along side me so has a great feel for what needs to happen and when. She is strong in so many areas I am weak but is great at suggesting things without being condemning. Sleeping was not something of a high priority so I need to catch up soon. I know God did some work on the students hearts but it wasn't how I pictured in happening. One student commented that "My quiet time with God on Sunday was great and I accomplished something with God I always wanted to". So a good retreat and hope for the seeds planted to take root and I know hope in Jesus doesn't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment