Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It might be time

Mother Theresa said " I am a tiny pencil in the mighty hand of God as He writes His love letter to the world"

I love that line. I wish that is how I viewed myself. I work so hard to become that person that He wants me, but often in all the work I forget to stop and let God make the changes. My work to earn favor with God is exhausting and futile. All our good works are like filthy rags. It is grace that saves you and grace that grows you. I was reminded of this video during the Superbowl about when to change jobs. I feel like a lot of people could have those same feeling when it comes to church or faith. We daydream about an easier way. Jesus way is easy, light, life giving, and available for those who trust Him. It might be time to quit working and start letting God shape your life into His grand love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment