Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glasses

Just got back from lunch and it was sunny outside. Had to wear some cheap shades I found in my office that are made by Nascar. Not very cool looking but when I put them on everything changed. The color of the trees and grass almost turned neon. It was very pretty almost like someone had just photoshopped them to make them brighter. Good reminder coming out of conversation last night. Had a ordinary conversion but in the middle of it just sensed that God wanted to put spiritual glasses on and look at the ordinary different. Started asking different questions and praying. We got to talk about some serious questions, about the point of a following God and role of the church. Not sure how God used the conversation in their life but for me switching into God's glasses made the ordinary into something spiritual. It was a moment I have prayed for so praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment