Monday, February 16, 2009

Home Alone

I'm home alone tonight. Boring but it has afforded me the chance to sit in silence and talk with God. I preach this weekend so really trying to connect with His desire for this weekends talk. Diving into Colossians 1 and trying to learn lessons from Paul about what serving the church should look like. One cool thing about the house being quiet is I listened to the words of the song "Please Forgive Me (Song of the Crow)" by William Fitzsimmons. Great Lyrics and good song for those thoughtful times. Here are the lyrics.

My demons walk with me
They told me not to leave them...alone
I put you on the tree
I tore your heart to pieces

You swept me off my feet
You gave your heart to me...alone
I left you out at sea
I left you there to plea

Please forgive me
Please please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment