Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Story Bible

Every morning I get up with Tripp, make breakfast, turn on Handy Manny, make coffee, and then read while Tripp watches cartoons. This morning I was to lazy to go get my book so I picked up The Jesus Storybook Bible that was given to Tripp. I started to thumb through it but was stopped by how well written it was and different from the others. It weaved the story of God's redemption through Jesus into every sub story. I think it is the one I will read to Tripp from now on. And on a personal note, it was great for me to remember that God has written this beautiful story of life since the creation of time and I am like extra who gets 15 seconds of TV time. I believe my life is so important but really it a blip of the radar of what God has been doing forever. The great thing is that my blip is something that God was willing to send Jesus to die for. Go get the Bible here and I pray that it will used it in your family and in your life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment