Monday, June 29, 2009

Crazy Worship

I have been blessed with a couple of great week worshiping God through singing at Bigstuf and BootCamp. Huge groups of High School students of at both events that where passionate about singing to God. It is great to see young people unashamed of their faith. Those times are great but the best worship experiences I have had lately are right in my home. Tripp loves to dance when I turn on worship music. I want joy in God to be one of traits of our home, and there is no better way to show joy than singing and dancing. Right now Hillsong United song "Shout to God" and New Life Worship "Counting on God" are the Tripp's favorites to dance to. I feel such a thankfulness and awe of how good God is when we sing and dance. Mark Batterson says "Worship is bragging about God to God" These times help to connect my soul to God and strengthen my affection for Him. To me that is great worship.

Remember I use the term dancing very loosely. Not the greatest video but just an idea of what takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment