Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whirlwind

Crazy time of the year, just got back from Florida and about to do a camp next week. Nothing like it used to be a Sky Ranch but still stressful. Sorry about so few posts and will be back a running soon. Didn't take Tripp with us to Florida and it is so great to get to come home to a family. I thank God so often for that little boy and am really getting pumped about the next one will be here soon. It was great for me to see Terri away from Tripp and reaffirm that she is great mom but even more than that a great spouse. I believe marriage is more about Holiness than Happiness but I am thankful that in my wife's presence I am really happy. I am truly blessed way beyond what I deserve. I need to be reminded of that more because I am guilty of being a complainer about my circumstances. Last thing, We need to settle on a name but I think it might come right down to a decision in the delivery room.

No comments:

Post a Comment