Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independance Day

Life is good. Can't wait for today of spending time with family watching Tripp play in the water, eating BBQ, and just relaxing. One of the biggest decision we are making right now is what to name our second son. I want Fletcher Niles but I still have to win Terri over with the name. I think it sounds like a football player. It is so great to live in a country where we are free to live as we choose. I finished reading the book "Almost Home" by Randy Alcorn about the perscuted church it opened my eyes up to the challenges in other countries when it comes to freedom of religion. I wonder how radically different my faith would be if death and torture were real threats for today not just possibilities in the future. So I soak it up today because in this world trouble will come so I praise God for today because I am so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment