Thursday, July 30, 2009



I found this CD that I think anyone should listen to here on Myspace. It is from a church here in Austin. I am not a huge fan of most Christian music and more often find my heart being draw to God through other types of music. But this Cd is worth a listen if nothing else for the lyrics. My favorite song is "In Your Name" and singer has an amazing voice. Make me wish we sang this song at our church. But here are the lyrics




And oh that this city would know your love!
And oh that this city would feel your touch!
And oh ...that this city would live with Hope---!

Give us hands to touch
Give us hearts of love!

We love because you loved
We pray because you prayed
We give because you gave
We live for your fame
We hope because you save
We believe in your name

No comments:

Post a Comment