Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fail Proof

I have been thinking through a question a guy named Perry Noble asked on his blog. If you click on his name you can read it for yourself and I think you should.

“What would you be willing to attempt for God if you knew you could not fail?”


I understand the stirring and unrest his is talking about. I often wonder what are my gifts. I know what I wish they were, but long for confirmation on them.
I don't know how commitment fits into the puzzle because often time you know you are not it the place you will be the rest of your life but have an obligation to fulfill. James 4 says life is a vapor; here then gone. I don't want to miss what God designed me for because of fear but I do fear even naming it. Because if I name it and then not do it then I would feel like a coward; so I try to convince myself I am unsure of how I feel. It is a great question if it can stir such emotion is me. If you are a praying type, I would ask you to lift one up for me and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment